Services / Project Management
Clients look to PSS Asia to deliver complex projects in challenging locations around the world. PSS Asia's project management expertise comes to the forefront on every job. PSS Asia’s project management integrates the activities of the engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) functions to meet client expectations.
- Assume responsibility for project and engineering activities and ensure that the required standards for safety, quality, cost and time schedules are achieved.
- Manage the conceptualization and definition stage of the project as directed
Address initial and life-cycle costs and formulate solutions
- Detailed Project Planning and Progress Review through work Breakdown Structures, Gantt charts, Histograms, PERT charts, Baseline Schedules, S Curves and Progress reports
- Optimize operational metrics e.g. craft productivity, by ensuring that the right people are working on the project at the right time
- Create "what-if' scenarios, allowing all levels of project stakeholders to see how contingencies will affect the project and how different responses will have an impact on the budget and project completion schedule
Capture key industry knowledge and establish best practice across the enterprise so as to reduce the impact of resource shortages due to attrition
- The Project Management and Planning Division uses licensed Primavera enterprise project and portfolio management solutions
- The ERP system implemented in PSS Asia's functional offices is SAP
Small ideas, Big impact
PSS Asia always takes care of small issues during designing. This process has been a core reason for our successful project execution. Taking ownership of a challenge or task has always formed the cornerstone of the Company’s approach.
In our experience, a progression of relativity big and minor improvements can deliver a significant improvement to both the relationship with our customer and the Company’s performance in executing a successful project.